In pursuance of Section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 PersonalData (hereinafter the “Privacy Code”), we inform you that the treatment of Personal Data (Name; E-mail; age, sex, nation, education level, employment situation; if they live with someone or not) (the “Data”) by you spontaneously provided filling out the contact format and the questionnaire on the project website (the “Website”) will respect the principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Please note that this Policy also contains the information required by art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data (hereinafter "GDPR").
The data Controller
The Data Controller of Personal Data is ACDC Erasmus project (hereinafter “ACDC” o “us”) ACDC partners are responsible for the legitimate and correct processing of your Data (for more information about the partnership visit the project website www.acdcproject.eu).
The purposes of Personal Data Processing
ACDC project partners will collect the following contact data:
- education level;
- employment situation;
- if they live with someone or not.
The Data provided will be processed by the Data Controller in pursuance of the Privacy Code and according to the GDPR for the following purposes:
- to respond to your request for information and/or contact, also by sending communications relating to it;
- to Implement and Disseminate the ACDC project activities, share the information with the Project partners, use the data anonymously to analyze the data collected for the project research purposes
Data recipients – Transfer of Data to Third Countries or International Organizations
In order to process your request for information and / or contact and only if this is required by the object of the same, your Data may be communicated to the partners directly affected by this request, that will treat your Data as an independent Data Controller.
Your Data won’t be transferred by us to third countries or international organizations.
Time limits for storing the Data.
Data will be processed using both paper and electronic means.
Your Personal Data will be stored for the period of time strictly necessary to execute your request for information and / or contact, and for the project activities that will be concluded on 31th August 2020. In any case, once the maximum Data retention period has elapsed (5 years), they will be automatically deleted or made anonymous.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing Data – Consequences of the possible refusal.
The provision of Data for the purposes referred is mandatory as necessary to enable us to process your request for information and / or contact and to analyze your data for the project research.
We will not process the Data for advertising and/or marketing purposes.
Data Subjects' Rights
We remind you that, at any time, by contacting the Data Controller, you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data, without thereby affecting the legality of the processing based on your consent before the revocation.
Furthermore, according to article 7 of the Privacy Code and according to articles 13, paragraph 2, letters b) and d), 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 of the GDPR, we inform you that:
- You have the right to ask the Data Controller to access your Personal Data, correct or delete them or limit the processing of your Data or to oppose the processing of your Data, in addition to the right to Data portability;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, following the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it You have also the right to lodge a complaint with the government authority charged with protecting your personal data rights. This could be: the government authority in the country of the ACDC company that collected your data, the authority in the country where you believe a violation of your personal data rights occurred. The Controller of your data is the ACDC Partner that initially collected your data and decided the purposes and means for using your data. You may view a list of all the ACDC partners at the project’s website. If you have questions about who the Controller of your data is or any other questions about your data, please contact the ACDC Partner that initially collected your data (see the page “consortium” on the project web site).
Data collected from other sources.
There may be times when ACDC collects data about you from another source than yourself. We also collect personal data from public sources such as social media. We will provide more information about the third party sources in the specific cases where this happens.
- Any corrections or cancellations or limitations on the processing carried out upon your request - unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort - will be communicated by us to each of the recipients to whom your Data may have been sent in accordance with this information.
- Additionally, you may object, based on your personal circumstances, to our processing of your data for our legitimate interests or object to our decisions about you based on profiling or automated decisions using your personal data. In some cases, you may require us to completely erase your data from all our files, and in other cases you may require us to provide your data in a machine-readable format and have the data transferred to another company. To exercise any of these rights, please contact the project partners. If we collect personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may exercise this right by sending an email.
The exercise of the preceding rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free. To this end, you can contact the Data Controller by e-mail using the address of the communication manager that you will find on the project’s site.