ACDC partnership met for the second time in Patras, from to 29 to 30 May 2018.
In this occasion the results of the First Output, the Scientific Research, were presented. Results were divided in two categories, on Health Literacy and on Cognitive Decline Prevention. The results gave to the partners the chance to discuss deeply on the development and structure of the edutainment platform (IO2).
Main topics of the official agenda:
- Output 1
- Research results
- Output 2
- Presentation of the state of art of the platform
The training module: contents and structure
Planning of following steps, tasks distribution and tools
- Visit at ACDC associate Partners “SOPSY” (Patras Association for Mental Health)
- Project management and coordination
- Financial management
- Dissemination and exploitation
- Dissemination strategy (project web site, social networks …)